Barbeques
1 lb. hamburger
1/2 cup ketchup
3/4 cup water
1 1/2 Tbsp. mustard
1 Tbsp. Apple Cider vinegar
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbsp. sugar
Brown hamburger then add remaining ingredients and simmer for 10-15 minutes. The longer you simmer the better the flavor. I usually four times this recipe for a couple of easy meals. For my secret ingredient I've started to add one cap of Hickory Liquid Smoke to the large batch, it really adds to the flavor.




2 comments:
Great! I always am in the need of meals using hamburger! Chicken seems to be the only recipes I ever get/try. Thanks!
Yummy! I am so glad you are posting recipes... I LOVE that picture of Harleigh with Santa. That will be so fun to look at when she has kids of her own. I love how she is looking at him! I will be watching out for Brodie. Thanks for warning us! :) Just kidding. I bet he's a great driver. HOw is that having a kid that can drive?
Post a Comment