Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

What a Merry Christmas Wii Had!

For Christmas this year we used some of Todd's spud money and bought a Wii for the kids. It has been SO much fun. We bowled, golfed, boxed, played tennis and had a lot of fun on Christmas day. Which was a good thing because it was YUCKY outside! We did brave the storm later that afternoon and went to my brother's house for Christmas dinner with my family. My Mom and Dad had gotten stuck in their driveway so Blaine had to go pick them up. The roads were terrible. The kids couldn't be away from their Wii for that long so we brought it along and the rest of the family played too. Except for Blaine he was waiting by the phone for my nephew, Michael, to call home from his mission. Once Michael called we all said a quick hello and then we left so that their family could visit with him. We headed back home to another game of bowling. Sad thing is, Harleigh has been winning every game of bowling.

It turned out to be a very nice Christmas this year and I enjoyed playing with the kids all day.

1 comment:

Janiel said...

So, so jealous! I have been hearing about how great the Wii is and I want one SO bad...but I know with my obssesive compulsive husband that I would never, ever, ever see him or my son again. They cant do anything in moderation so I get stuck "dreaming." Looks like a great Christmas!!! How fun!