
on a nightly basis! Microwave popcorn. It's like her bedtime snack! I think she was ready to cry but at 8:30 at night I wasn't about to run out and buy a new microwave. We do have an air popper so I told her we'd get some popcorn for that today and she could make popcorn in it tonight. Dang, I just thought about that and I can't even melt the butter in the microwave, it'll have to be on the stove. Oh, we are spoiled in this day and age! Looks like we better go microwave shopping SOON!



4 comments:
Colette! For some reason it has taken me forever to get on your blog...but, here I am and it looks like you have been busy...you little gamer/SnowFest/popcorn eater you. That is too bad about the microwave. I don't know how I would survive without one. Good luck with that! For Harleigh's sake I hope you get one soon!!!
Ahhhh....a broken microwave....I would die. You dont realize just how much you use things until its gone. When we lived out of town last year and were living in our 5th wheel I had to go out and start the generator every time I needed to use the microwave. It was so amzing to me just how often that was. Happy shopping!
did you get in last week on the popcorn sale at Albertsons? Hope all is going well for your family!!
That's the worst when the mircrowave doesn't work! Looks like snowfest was a great time for you guys! Harleigh has been doing such a good job at the performances. I just love her! :)
Post a Comment