She did such a good job at both performances. Her brothers, including Jayce, even told her how good she did. She was so proud that they thought she did good.




She dances to the song "Stay Beautiful" by Taylor Swift.
I may be prejudiced, but I think she looked BEAUTIFUL! She was so cute because there were several officers that I work with at the Madison/Rigby game, just in case the rivalry turned into fighting, and she was so excited that they got to see her dance. To their surprise she even gave out a few hugs last night! She is finally coming out of her shyness with them. Many have known her since she was a baby.
Now some parents might worry when they walk out into the lobby and their son is talking to four police officers, Jayce was surrounded. WHEW! They were just teasing him and he was teasing them right back!



6 comments:
She is sooo cute!! I am glad that they "guys" are nice to your kids! What a fun department!
She is so gorgous! Love all the curls and pink and...just all that girlness!
No you are not prejudice, she is GORGEOUS! :o) I'm thinking dance may be a good thing for Lexi, help get rid of all her energy! :o) Good job girly!
Harleigh is ADORABLE. I wanted so bad for my girls to have dark hair like me, but no such luck. Her dress is gorgeous too.
What a princess! Give her a hug for me.
No you are NOT prejudice. SHe is so pretty! You got some great pics. Love the one you played around with! She is such a great dancer, too. She leads the group!
Post a Comment