My nephew, Elder Michael Bagley, got home from his mission to the Australia Brisbane Mission today. We have been counting down the days and I have to admit I was just as excited as the kids to see him. In fact I had to follow his flights on the internet while en route from Australia to Idaho Falls.
The kids had to hurry out as soon as school got out. Michael had just gotten home, from being up over 24 hours, so he was a little, actually a lot, tired. We had to take a picture of the kids in the same spot as we did two years ago. Here is the before and after.
The kids had to hurry out as soon as school got out. Michael had just gotten home, from being up over 24 hours, so he was a little, actually a lot, tired. We had to take a picture of the kids in the same spot as we did two years ago. Here is the before and after.


Harleigh was so excited to make some Welcome Home signs for him. Brodie helped her with one of them.
Michael brought home a LavaLava skirt.

Best of all he brought home a LavaLava skirt for my brother, Blaine.
I reminded Blaine that this would make a GREAT picture on my blog AFTER I took the picture!WELCOME HOME Michael. We are glad you made it home SAFELY!



1 comment:
I can't believe how much Brodie grew!!
Post a Comment