Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sixth Folder...Sixth Picture

Janiel had this great tag idea.
1. Go to the 6th picture folder you have.
2. Open the 6th picture.
3. Tell the story behind that picture.
This is a picture of when my sister-in-law Kim and I took the kids to Bear World in April of 2007. I can't believe how much the kids have grown since then! Looking through the rest of the pictures in that folder, that was a fun day. It was one of the first days of the season so we were able to take free curator rides that day and fed the bears healthy twinkies. Harleigh is showing off her Build a Bear that she had just made in the gift shop. The weather wasn't too hot yet so the bears weren't all taking naps and they had their cute bear cubs to pet. Okay I'm wishing it were Spring and there were no snow about now.

No comments: