Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Crazy Cousins

We went to Smokey and Kim's a couple of weeks ago to see Emma while Courtnie was there. She is such a pretty baby. I couldn't believe how much she had changed since I saw her last and how much more she is looking like Tyson. I guess it is only fair though since Kaydn looks just like Courtnie.
Harleigh was so proud to hold Emma.
Here is an older picture of her holding Kaydn when he was just a baby.
And could this little boy have actually been that small once?
What is a visit with cousins without a little wrestling.
And a little rock climbing.

And don't forget the bull riding.

Like I said CRAZY COUSINS!

1 comment:

Mike and Bridgett said...

Cousins are the greatest things ever!!! I still have a great relationship with my cousins.