Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Genie and The Unicorn

Once Upon A Time there was a Genie


And a Unicorn

Who went to the Fall Carnival.


They were so excited, as you can see.

They ate pizza, played games, and colored...



They had their faces painted...



And had lots and lots of fun!



THE END




Friday night we went to Harleigh's Fall Carnival. My sister-in-law, Kim, and niece, Brentlie, came with us. I think that the girls had a lot of fun. It was kind of nice because it wasn't as crowded as it has been in the past. The PTO had arranged for BYU-Idaho students to work at the booths so parents were able to enjoy the carnival with their children, which I enjoyed. Usually I work at a booth and Todd takes the kids around and then we meet up when I am finished but this year it was PRETTY RELAXED!!!

2 comments:

Janiel said...

How cute they are! Love how you posted it like a story!

Kim said...

Thank you Colette for inviting Brentlie and I we had so much fun the girls looked so cute.... They are truly Best Friends!!!!!