Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Princesses & Wildcats

Saturday was a busy and fun day. I took Harleigh and Brentlie to Princess Days at the Paul Mitchell Hair Academy.
They really were treated like princesses. They did their hair.


Then they did their nails and their makeup.
Harleigh chose hot pink with flower designs for her nails and Brentlie wanted "rainbow nails" from the minute we walked in the door.


Then they got their picture with Cinderella and Belle (somewhat look a likes???) and I had to buy them tiaras and wands they looked so cute.

And after Princess Days I took the little princesses and we went to see High School Musical 3. The girls had been waiting for the movie and were VERY excited!!

It was a pretty good movie but there were a few parts that I just had to laugh at, they were a little bit "corny". But the girls liked it and that's all that mattered.

All in all we had a pretty fun "girls" day. I traded Smokey and Kim Brodie and Jayce for Brentlie. Brodie and Jayce went with them to Ashlie's rodeo. We all went that evening to watch Ashlie. I'll post about the rodeo later.

2 comments:

Janiel said...

How fun, how fun!!!

Ashton & Co. said...

I am so glad you did it! I hope they had fun= looks like they did! You are a great mom!