After
Harleigh's Fall Carnival my brother-in-law, Smokey, and sister-in-law, Kim, were working in the cook shack at the High School scholarship rodeo that my niece, Ashlie, was in. Since they were going to have a late night, we asked if we could keep
Brentlie for the night.
Harleigh was SO excited. It was HER first sleep over at our house.
Brentlie has been to our house before but NEVER for a sleep over so both of the girls were excited!

They couldn't decide on watching the High School
Musical movies or Princess movies to prepare for Saturday's Princess Days and High School Musical 3. In the end Cinderella won!

And I had to send Todd on a EMERGENCY run, I was out of Diet Pepsi so he brought back every sleep
over's necessity...
Yup, scratch tickets! DARN they weren't winners, but they made the girls HAPPY! But not as happy as when...
Jayce made it home from the Haunted Mill in time to give piggy bag and horse back rides!
4 comments:
Great posts! I love the picture at the end with the two girls. Great job! Harleigh is a darling Genie and what a fun night. I wish we had cousins close by...
P.S. I AM glad I simplified! :)
How funny, Colette. Saydee has the same HSM nighty and the same purple fleece blanket. Looks like they had a good time.
FUN! Too bad that we had to use the bathroom urgently and we didn't see you at the HSM3 movie. It was something wasn't it? Cam and Brin weren't disappointed. I laughed through most of it being so cheesy. But, what can I say? I laugh at most things in life. It was good. I love your posts. I love the Pres. Monson post. It is so inspiring. Thanks for sharing it.
Post a Comment