Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tagged

In checking up on the Wheeler family it looks like Ashley has tagged me. I almost hate to answer the questions to this tag, well you'll see when you get to all of the exciting places I've lived, that my life has been somewhat BORING. Okay maybe not boring, um....what's the word???

1. 10 years ago...
I was the mother of a six year old boy and a three year old boy! Man that seems so long ago. I was working at my current job at the Rexburg Police Department. I had no idea what the next ten years had in store for me and my family. Man have I learned to appreciate things so much in the last ten years, especially the love of my family and friends, not to mention our health and very skilled doctors. I have a lot to be thankful for!!

2. 5 things on my TO DO list...
  1. Go to work.
  2. Referee fights at home while I am at work via phone calls. The boys are watching Harleigh today. Hope no one ends up dead.
  3. Fix dinner.
  4. Do dishes.
  5. Straighten house and of course a few batches of laundry.

3. 5 snacks that I enjoy...

  1. Diet Pepsi
  2. Popcorn, Harleigh and I usually have a nightly snack.
  3. Diet Pepsi
  4. Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
  5. Diet Pepsi

4. 5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...

  1. Travel
  2. Pay off debts
  3. Buy a new home
  4. Buy a cabin
  5. Help family

5. 5 places I have lived...okay here is where it gets interesting...

  1. Rexburg
  2. Rexburg
  3. Rexburg
  4. Rexburg
  5. Rexburg

6. 5 jobs that I have had...

  1. Babysitting
  2. Teton Drive In Theatre
  3. Rexburg's City Pool - yes we did have a pool before they filled it with sand
  4. Legal Secretary for Madison County Prosecutor
  5. Secretary at the Rexburg Police Department

I tag anyone who would like to do this tag.

1 comment:

Janiel said...

I love reading people's tags. Its the best way to get to know them. Fun to read more about you!