Janiel nominated me for the blog award. WOW, me, THANKS Janiel you made my day! Janiel's blog is one I MUST check out each day to see what their family is up to. She is the most dedicated blogger I know, whether its a water fight in the house or her husband hanging from the ceiling Janiel is coming up with a way to capture their everyday moments. Janiel is such a sweet and giving person. We met up a few weeks ago and she made my kids one of their new favorite things, rag blankets. Thanks Janiel for nominating me, I am flattered.
Now as part of this award I was asked to nominate five of my favorite blogs to receive the same great honor. Here are the five blogs that I nominate:
- Ashley - I got to know Ashley from work, her husband is one of the officers that I work with. Ashley has very busy one year old twins and a four year old daughter to keep her busy, but if that isn't enough she also makes the most gorgeous and yummy cakes, not to mention keeps her house spotless. Her blog cracks me up as I watch the mischief that her kids get into. If you haven't already checked out her cakes go to my sidebar, Ashley's Cakes by Design, they are AWESOME!
- Jodie - This is my niece who I don't get to see as often as I would like but love and admire her. I love reading about the adventures that their little family is up to like trips to Mexico and flying, her husband is a pilot. Although Jodie is too busy chasing after her 11 month old daughter to update often I still look forward to reading her blog when she does.
- Michelle - Michelle is Harleigh's dance teacher and I consider her a great friend. She is the sweetest person and Harleigh LOVES her. Michelle's blog got me inspired that I could do it. Michelle was an addicted blogger in the beginning and has now switched to weekly blogs, which was somewhat of a withdrawal for me. I love catching up with the Adventures of the Ashtons.
- Megan - This is Michelle's sister-in-law and although I have not met Megan in person I love to follow Michelle's link to Megan's blog. I liked reading about their Saturday Soup and seeing her cute little boys. Recently she has added Tuesday Tidbits and I love to check them out. Megan is always coming up with something clever that I think I need to try. I may just decide to copy this clever idea. Thanks Megan for sharing such fun things.
- Bridgett - I met Bridgett through dance and Michelle. Bridgett has a daughter in Harleigh's dance class and I love to visit with Bridgett and check out her blog, her personality cracks me up not to mention the things that her kids are up to. Oh, and did I mention she makes the most adorable bows for little girls.
I will let you know on your blogs that I have nominated you in case you don't check mine as often as I do yours. You'll need to post the Lemonade Stand on your blog along with five people you nominate for the honor.
Thanks again Janiel for nominating me and thanks to those I have nominated for letting me share a part of your lives.



2 comments:
Thanks for the nomination! I've been checking out your blog too! Harleigh is absolutely adorable - I wish I could see all those girls dance. Thanks again.
Thanks for nominating me! You are such a sweetheart!
Post a Comment