March 22, 1957 ~ March 22, 2009
Today is my Mom and Dad's 52nd Anniversary. I hope that you have a nice day and the next year is a great one for you!
Thanks for the support that you always give to me and my family, even coming out on a rainy day to support your grandchildren. WE LOVE YOU!



2 comments:
Happy anniversary to your parents! They look like a very nice couple:) That is so funny that you know my dad. he is a funny guy, we love having him around. it is a small world after all!!;)haha
I can't beleve you put that picture of those two bumms on the street corner in your blog and claim them as your parents just wait till your mum sees that you will be in big trouble well maybe I will get back out of the dog house :(
Post a Comment