15 years ago
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Brodie's New Car
Okay maybe not a new car but I was looking through some old pictures on the computer and came across Brodie and the car he thought was so cool to drive while we were in California a year ago. We stayed with friends and they had this little car for their son, Tyler. Brodie and Jayce would take turns driving it down the road that was in front of Devin and Marcie's house. They literally wore out the bottoms of their shoes playing on this car. Actually the rest of the story was that Devin and Marcie had two VERY cute neighbor girls who were about the boys ages. The boys would spend a lot of the time, when we weren't out sight seeing in California, driving this car just to see if those girls were outside or not. Devin told them to just go ask the girls to play basketball, but they were too chicken. Now Tyler, who the girls babysat for, couldn't understand what the big deal was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That's funny. Oh how transparent we are as teenagers. :)
I love catching up on your blog posts. They are always so clever!! I loved the jokes and the story of the wolves. I loved Harleigh's artwork of her dad. He is a great community helper and she is a sweet daughter!
Post a Comment