Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Our 20th Anniversary

Tomorrow Todd and I will celebrate our 20th Anniversary. I can't believe that it has been 20 years since we were married, it has gone so quickly "for better or worse, richer or poorer, SICKNESS and health". We received a wedding gift, way back when, with the saying:

"Happiness is Being Married to Your Best Friend"
Todd and I started out as such good friends and it has helped carry us through. I'm thankful for his friendship, his love, and his companionship.

"If I had to do if over again...I would!"

Happy Anniversary Todd~
I Love You!


2 comments:

blaine said...

o enough of the wedding pictures why don't you tell all about your honeymoon in portland oregon and how you chicken 1 and chicken 2 got lost and wouldn't leave the hotel untel rescue ranger yup big brother came and showed you the way around:) what a pare of dingbats guess you deserve each other

Janiel said...

Congrats!!! Anyone who is married knows just what an accomplishment each and every years is! Also...LOVE your wedding pics. Fun!