Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Stay Beautiful

Last week Harleigh had her dance recital. All of the girls looked so pretty at the dance recital. She has danced to Taylor Swift's song "Stay Beautiful" this year.


Her class also performed a dance with the older class to "Sneakernight", which was fun to finally see them perform. She has practiced that dance a lot at home. Her favorite part of that dance was when her teacher, Michelle, told her to make a fist like she was hitting Jayce. I think that was her most perfected part of the dance. Two of the cheerleaders also taught them a cheer dance that she liked to practice as well.
Her class had eight girls in it, here is a picture of Harleigh and her class, except for one girl who hadn't made it yet.

We also took a group picture of all of the girls. Here are Michelle and Bridgett trying to get the girls in place for their picture.
And here are all of the Moms waiting to take a picture.
The final result of the group.

Michelle's brother designed the shirts. The three little girls on the shirts are Michelle's daughters. I think that they turned out so cute. It is now one of Harleigh's favorite t-shirts. Michelle gave the girls a medal. Harleigh was so excited to get her medal, a little bird named Sadie, Michelle's daughter, had let the secret out.
She was proud to show it off to Grandpa Bagley.
Here are a couple of her fans who came to watch her. Thanks everyone for coming to support Harleigh! Most of all THANK YOU Michelle for all your hard work and patience teaching Harleigh and the girls.

3 comments:

Ashley's Cakes by Design said...

She has got to be the cutest girl ever!! When Lexi sees her dance pictures, she says she wants to be a ballerina too! So we may be following you around it sounds like. :o) Good job Harliegh!!

Janiel said...

CUTE, CUTE pictures! I so "need" a little girl whom I can put in dance!

Amber said...

oh she looked so cute, i love their outfits. Michelle did great. I got Brylee in for this fall and i'm SO excited! I used to dance and i've always looked forward to having my daughter in dance. I hope it goes ok, i've never seen her really bust a move before. hehe.