Our non-stop adventures started last weekend when we headed to Tetonia to watch Ashlie's rodeo. 

Sunday was Seminary Graduation that I blogged about below.
Monday we went fishing at the pond.
Tuesday Harleigh's First Grade class performed the play Stone Soup.
Wednesday was Todd and mine 20th Wedding Anniversary. In celebration, I went on a field trip with Harleigh's First Grade Class to the Tauphus Park Zoo.
Thursday we watched my nieces graduate. First Maryanna~
Then Ashlie ~
Maryanna also got engaged this week to Cody Carlson.
Friday Harleigh had a field day at her school.
Saturday I went with my Mom, sister-in-law Tammie, and Maryanna looking for a wedding dress for Maryanna.
And I bought some of these that are calling my name to plant this weekend!
So as you can see WHEW...WHAT A WEEK it has been. I'll try to add some longer posts about all of the things that we have been up to, but figured I'd better sum it all up before I forgot. Check back, you won't want to miss this...Have a great Memorial Day!



4 comments:
It really is crazy busy at the end of the school year, isn't it? It's hard to find time to blog and keep up on the blogs I read. I haven't had to go to any graduations yet, although Stinkerbell is having a Kindergarten graduation next week. Kind of silly, but cute I guess. Hang in there. Summer is almost here. :)
do you take your camera everywere? and brently looks like she is going on the war path but with smoky for a dad its probly for survival
is that fishing pond in someone's backyard? Harleigh looks so cute in her outfit for the play.
busy woman! like me! haha no i don't think i'm that busy. I love how you said for in honor of your 20th anniv. you went to the Tauphus park zoo! Was that sarcasm?? haha j/k
Post a Comment