Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Seminary Graduation

Sunday night I went to my niece, Maryanna's Seminary Graduation and, of course, I had to capture some pictures.
Here is my sister-in-law Tammie, Maryanna, and their Bishop:

My brother, Blaine's family (he was giving me a hard time about taking pictures):

And my parents with Blaine's family:

Congratulations Maryanna! I'm not sure where the time has gone since you were just a little girl, but it has certainly flown by. We are proud of you and wish you the very best in all that you set out to do in your future!

2 comments:

Amber said...

i'm glad i'm not the only picture happy person:) Happy late birthday by the way!!

Mike and Bridgett said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I am so sorry that I don't get on this thing much lately and that I missed it. I hope it was a good one! You ROCK!!