Poor Brodie worked at Craigo's Saturday. Right before he was scheduled to get off work he cut his finger so Todd took him to Community Care. Since it was so close to the knuckle they could not put in stitches. The just bandaged it up. Gee I don't think anyone will notice do you?
We managed to get him bandaged up and the boys dressed in their blues in time to make it to the museum for the ice cream social. If you've never been to the Legacy Flight Museum in Rexburg you should go. It is really neat inside. John Bagley has built the museum and has airplanes and memorabilia inside. The Civil Air Patrol meets there each week and then we are also able to have our parties, etc. there. It is kind of fun to see, if you like airplanes!



1 comment:
That is GREAT!! I think they look so amazing and quite handsome all dressed up like that. Harleigh is the cutest thing ever. She looks so cute in her dance clothes. I bet she can't wait for tomorrow because I know Cambree can't!!
Post a Comment