Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Ready For Dance!

Tuesday Harleigh started dance lessons. She was SO excited to go. I take my lunch break from work when she gets out of school so that I can hear about her day and then take her to Grandma's or to the babysitters before I go back to work. Usually I have to wait for her because she walks home with some friends and likes to socialize along the way. Tuesday morning I told her to hurry home so we could get ready for dance. Boy did she ever hurry, she beat me home that day and scolded me for being late! I think she ran the whole way so she could get ready to go to dance. She's excited for another year of dance. She jabbered the whole way to dance about school and who I thought would be in her dance class. Then she jabbered the whole way home from dance about dance and all the new and old friends in her dance class. It is so fun to hear her excitement for everything that she experiences!

1 comment:

Ashton & Co. said...

i am so glad to have her back in dance. She is such a coordinated kid! What a doll. I hope she had a fun first day!