Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Monday, September 15, 2008

"I'm in a Tank"

One disadvantate of working for the police department is hearing the radio. Friday afternoon school was let out early because of homecoming. Brodie stopped by after school to ask if he could ride his bike out to watch friends playing in the varsity soccer game. He was trying to decide between watching his friends or going to the parade. A little later I heard a call of a vehicle/bicycle accident near where Brodie was going. Whenever I hear those type of calls I stop and think where everyone in my family is at. So I called Brodie on his cell phone, just to make sure he was okay. When I asked him where he was at he said "I'm in a Tank". Okay, well that sounds a lot safer?!? He was riding in a tank for the homecoming parade. I grabbed one of the department cameras and went out to take a picture. And as always my photography is WONDERFUL?!? I wasn't sure how to run this camera to make matters worse!! He's the one in the white t-shirt in the tank.

No comments: