Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

She Came! She Came!

I don't know what it is with our family and teeth lately?! GEESH! Actually I know what part of it is, I finally was able to pay off the dentist bill. I seriously think that as soon as I put it in the mail my crown started to come loose! Three hours in the dentist chair later.... Then of course there was Harleigh's trauma with the tooth fairy. And now, after school last night, Jayce started to complain that his tooth was really hurting. He had a cavity in a baby tooth a long time ago and the dentist had put a cap on it. I guess that the permanent tooth was trying to come through and the root on the baby tooth just wouldn't let it. Anyhow after an after hour visit to the dentist, $$$$, he pulled Jayce's tooth. Well Harleigh was keeping an eye on the situation. She made sure that Jayce put his tooth, ucky yucky root and all tooth, where the tooth fairy could find it. This morning she checked on it bright and early and LUCKILY the tooth fairy had remembered YEAH! I don't think that Jayce appreciated her screaming SHE CAME! SHE CAME! and waking him up after the codeine that the dentist had given him had made him sick during the night and he, and me, didn't get much sleep. Brodie tried to convince her that Jayce just wanted to sleep but Harleigh was sure he would want to know that SHE CAME! SHE CAME!

1 comment:

Ashton & Co. said...

Okay, those are some hilarious stories. I haven't been blogging around lately, so I missed the tooth stories... I am so glad she finally came. Harleigh showed me her missing tooth. She is so cute. I love that Todd went to her school with his truck for show and tell. What a great dad! Fun for the kids, too!