Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Braces

Yesterday Jayce got his braces on. He has been counting down since he found out that he was getting them. I guess that it is good that he is excited because hopefully he'll be a good patient. He's already been brushing his teeth like crazy! They gave him some pretty cool little brushes and tools and a water pic so that he could get into those hard to reach places and he's been trying them all out. I'm sure it will wear off and I'll have to start nagging before long.


Yesterday before we left for school I told him that we needed to get a "before" picture. He complained that we were running late, but I think he knows me by now to know I was going to get a picture no matter what so when I came out to grab my camera, he had it almost inside his mouth taking a picture of his teeth.


This was actually more what I had in mind, minus him pulling a face, can't you just tell he's thinking "come on Mom, I'm going to be late for school".






So, one hour, forty-five minutes, twenty seconds later, as he informed me, we headed to Elison Orthodontics to get his braces.After they were on he told me we were headed to Jamba Juice so he could get a juice. You can't tell from my great picture that the bands are, of course, what other color would Jayce pick first than JOHN DEERE GREEN!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Nice John Deere green!! We also are "Deere" fans! Keep the tylenol close so that his teeth don't hurt to bad!!

Controlling My Chaos said...

So cute. I love that he picked John Deere Green.

Kim said...

Hey Uncle Smoke will be so proud!! He also loves John Deere.