Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Last Soccer Game

On August 11 Harleigh had her last soccer game. I think she has enjoyed playing this summer, we've missed a few of her games just because of so many other things going on. It is fun to watch how the kids improve from year to year.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I am so glad to hear that!! I do the same thing about rewarding myself!! Too funny!! Find me and we'll defineately be neighbors!! I don't even dare check out Farm Town!! Except I'm havin' a hard time getting coins and dollars!! When we first started Justins they has Super Berries and they were awesome, but they don't have them anymore!! Any tips on what to grow and earn stuff fast?! I am so sorry about your cottage!! That had to hurt! My blog has suffered too! Have a great night!!