Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Jayce

Today my middle child, Jayce, turns 14. I was going through some old pictures and thought I would share some of the pictures when he was so little.


Dad and his boys.



Brodie and Jayce, Brodie was so proud to have a little brother.

Going to his cousins, Michael and Maryanna's, for birthday cake for Michael, ten days old!

His blessing day.

These pictures bring back a lot of memories of the past 14 years. Jayce brings a lot of laughter to our family and is a great help around the house. We love you Jayce and hope that today is a great day for you!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!


Read more about Jayce here - http://coldav.blogspot.com/2008/08/happy-birthday-jayce.html?zx=78edea4461a7a292http://

4 comments:

Janiel said...

Those are some great pictures!!! Love the last one! He cracks me up! Wishing him a very happy birthday!

Kim said...

What would we do without our Jayce?? Love the pictures!! Happy Birthday Jayce We Love you... hope your day is GREAT!!!!

Morrows said...

Happy Birthday Jayce! I love all the pictures! I am so glad I found your blog!

blaine said...

i like that back when brody was happy to have a little brother think you can get them to sit in a chair and cuddle like that now :)