15 years ago
Saturday, August 22, 2009
A "Riot" of a Celebration for Jayce
Jayce turned 14 on August 4. Brodie was out of town with Todd's mom so our celebration was pretty simple. Jayce wanted to go to the Riot Zone. We took his good friend, Jake Wood, along. Jayce, Jake, Harleigh, Todd, and I went to have a riot of a time.
As you can see Jayce got several John Deere tractors for his birthday. Jayce loves to collect John Deere tractors and has them on shelves in his "John Deere" themed room. Only problem is Todd needs to make some shelves to surround the room because Jayce has been collecting them since he could walk and his collection is getting pretty big. He has taken such good care of them, literally washing them in the tub and sink when he was little, that they are all in really good shape.
I had one of the officers' wives, Ashley Wheeler, make him a John Deere themed cake complete with budding potato plants on the cake. Thanks Ashley!! By the way, check out my side bar "Ashley's Cakes by Design" she has some GREAT cakes!!!
Once we got to Riot Zone the weather got a little ugly but later turned out to be nice so we hung in there and had a great time. Sheila, who I work with came along and joined us for a while.
All in all I think that Jayce had a good birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
John Deere!!!
Post a Comment