Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Maryanna's Wedding

On August 1 the first grandchild on my side of the family was married. My brother, Blaine's daughter, Maryanna, was married to Cody Carlson. It was a beautiful day and I am glad that I was able to share the day with them as they were sealed. Congratulations Cody and Maryanna! We wish you the very best!


3 comments:

Robyn said...

Love the slide photos....I need to learn how to do that, Colette!

Ashton & Co. said...

what a pretty day to be married on. The pics at the temple are so gorgeous. Looks like you were busy with reunions last month! Crazy! Is that all that graduated with Todd? It looks like a family reunion, not class! :) Hope you are doing well. Can't wait for dance to start!

blaine said...

hay you did a great job sis. were did you find the big fat bald guy?