Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Changing of Seasons

I almost hated to change my blog background to one of Fall, but it is really starting to feel like Fall. It's getting colder at night and the kids definitely need a jacket when they leave for school. It is getting darker sooner and the days seem to be getting shorter. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Fall, but I'm hesitant to give up Summer, maybe because it seemed SO short this year.

Autumn ( ot-em )1. the season also known as fall; coming between summer and winter 2. including the months of September, October, and November 3. characterized by the changing leaves, the return of school and a time of gratitude.

Harvest ( har*vist ) 1. the time at which ripened crops are fathered 2. the act of collecting the season's crop 3. the fruits of one's labor

3 comments:

Janiel said...

I love fall too but like you said, this summer was just too short!!! Also, how do you get your adorable backgrounds onto your blog?

Mike and Bridgett said...

What are you doing to me?!?! I can't deal with fall yet. It only means the inevitable cold weather and snow is coming and that puts me into some serious depression. Thanks for the reminder...
That is a great "tank" story. I am jealous. I think it would be sweet to ride in a tank.

Ashton & Co. said...

I like the tank story- that's something you don't hear your kid say everyday! I also love fall, I think it's my favorite season...