I actually have tears in my eyes...that is an awesome slide show! How did you do that? I really like that poem, too. Your boys are so handsome in their uniforms! What a nice thing for them to be involved in. Too bad for Brodie's finger, I don't think it's that obvious!:) I have a little girl who also is very excited for the new playground. I love all your posts! Good job and thanx for sharing your 9/11 story with me!
Thank you so much for the slide show and the poem. I try SO hard not to get carried away with "life" that I forget the real meaning of life, but sometimes it just happens and these little reminders and thoughts are always a big help to me!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
3 comments:
Colette,
Way cool Slide tribute - so neat!
I actually have tears in my eyes...that is an awesome slide show! How did you do that? I really like that poem, too. Your boys are so handsome in their uniforms! What a nice thing for them to be involved in. Too bad for Brodie's finger, I don't think it's that obvious!:) I have a little girl who also is very excited for the new playground. I love all your posts! Good job and thanx for sharing your 9/11 story with me!
Thank you so much for the slide show and the poem. I try SO hard not to get carried away with "life" that I forget the real meaning of life, but sometimes it just happens and these little reminders and thoughts are always a big help to me!
Post a Comment