Remember every day to "Make a Memory"!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Which Princess Am I?

I saw this quiz on another blog and decided I'd see which princess I am. Here's the result.

You Are Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

Headstrong and fiesty?? What are they talking about?? I want a recount on that result!!

2 comments:

Mike and Bridgett said...

HI-larious...I love Ariel. She is my favorite princess...Anyway, I think it fits and it is a GOOD thing!

Ashton & Co. said...

It is a GOOD thing Colette! Ariel is my girl's favorite, if that makes a difference!