Brodie is a Junior this year.
You'll notice in this next picture that Brodie has a new smile, complete with braces. He got them on August 18. Let's just say he was not as thrilled about getting braces as Jayce was.Jayce is a Freshman this year.

Harleigh is in the Second Grade.

For the first day of school Harleigh was supposed to take something that described her or she liked to do. We finally decided on a rose since her middle name is Rose and she is named after her Grandma Rose. Then we figured she could give the rose to her teacher.



4 comments:
Cute pictures! I can't believe how much your kids have grown up! Time flies, doesn't it?
your such a suck up harleigh's middle name is rose after her grandma
Brodie is so tall! :) Cute pics of all the kids. It is crazy to think they are back in school again...See you next week! :)
you have cute kids. I love that you take their pics by the front door to see how tall they've gotten. Brodie is tall! I hope they are liking school:)
Post a Comment